QED Tax Credit Donor Information
2021 Information for Donors
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing a separate return – up to $1,250
- S -corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C-corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now
Complete the 2021 QED Tax Credit Application online (it takes less than a minute!)
- The Georgia Foundation for Public Education/Innovation Fund Foundation Submits to DOR
GFPE/IFF submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute
GFPE/IFF and DOR notify you of your approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment
Pay GFPE/IFF by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit
GFPE/IFF will send you Form IT-QED-FUND1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2021 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2021 taxes in 2022). The donor will electronically complete their taxes and attach a completed IT-QED-TP2 Form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404.904.5514.